Make an investment in your future. Become a Jaycee today.
Are you between the ages of 18 and 40? Do you want to meet new people and get involved in the community? Perhaps you are looking for a new job or career, or you'd like to make new connections for the one you already have. Regardless of what you want to get out of being a Jaycee, the opportunities are limitless.
The Middletown Jaycees are a member chapter of the Delaware Jaycees and The United States Junior Chamber; they are the organization of choice for men and women 18 to 40 years of age who want the best opportunities for community service, individual development, and leadership skills. We are a proactive organization. We devote ourselves to community service in the public interest, to increasing and improving the skills of the individual, and to developing people as leaders of their community.
We are a leadership training organization with a hands-on approach. You provide the ideas, and we provide the tools, the knowledge and the manpower to make it happen. You pick your projects and you design them. We help plan it, build it, do it. We are each others’ “go to” team to get things done. The Jaycees are whatever you want to make them.
- Help make your community a better place to live
- Learn state-of-the-art leadership skills
- Expand your horizons locally, nationally and globally
- Enhance your career opportunities by making new connections
- Build your entrepreneurial skills and business network
- Support local government and service initiatives
- Get “connected” in your community with key local area contacts